Welcome to the Tuckahoe Library!
|Kristin Brynsvold – Librarian||Mary Sible – Library Assistant|
Tuckahoe Library Policies
- Library books are checked out for 2 weeks at a time, with the option to renew most books.
- To renew a book, the student must bring the book to the library. New books or very popular ones may not be eligible for renewal.
- Arlington Public Schools does not charge overdue fees for materials.
- If a book goes missing, the student must pay to replace the book. Students also have the option of purchasing a hardcover replacement of the book and bringing it to the library. If you have questions about paying for missing books, contact Kristin Brynsvold.
- If you are interested in donating books to the library, please reach out to Kristin Brynsvold, the Tuckahoe librarian, before dropping off. We will accept new or gently used hardcover books; however, we will not accept paperback books or books with any markings or damage. We reserve the right to turn away any book donations.
- Library staff will not limit checkout based on book content. It is the guardians’ responsibility to monitor what their student reads, if desired.