Technology Help & Support – iPad
If your child’s APS issued iPad isn’t working properly or there is a tech issue, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the iPad/I’m stuck page on the APS website and the Global Protect help page.
Step 2: Call the APS Family Technology Call Center, 703-228-2570
Step 3: If you have tried basic troubleshooting, and the iPad is still not connected, fill out the Tuckahoe Student Tech Help Request form. The form goes to Meredith Allen, Tuckahoe’s Instructional Technology Coordinator who will follow up with you.
Library Questions and APS Library Resources
If you have questions about Arlington Public Schools electronic databases and library resources, please email Tuckahoe’s librarian, Kristin Brynsvold (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For additional support from our Student Support Team you may contact the following staff members:
- Katie Hawkins, Student Support Coordinator, email@example.com
- Tiffaney Knight, School Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sigrid Vollmecke, School Counselor, email@example.com
- Stephanie McGrew, School Psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kory Bradley, Social Worker, email@example.com